To watch UFC 229 on Kodi McGregor Vs Khabib for Free visit this guide
UFC 226 gave us an entertaining night full of surprises and fans were able to witness some thrilling matches including Miocic vs. Cormier in the main event. What’s up next is UFC 227 on August 4, 2018, with the main event fight between Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt in the main event. If you’re looking for ways to watch the big match UFC on Kodi for free, look no more. To excite your experience further, we have a solution for you to watch UFC on Kodi!
- Event: UFC 227 “Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt“
- Date: August 4, 2018
- Location: Staples Center in Los Angeles, California
It is tried and tested that Kodi addons work fittingly well for all big events that you desire to watch but maybe geo-restricted in your country.
We have two workarounds to do so. To stream UFC 227 on Kodi, we can tell you how to do that on Kodi for absolutely free! Go through this read to find out how to watch UFC on Kodiwith complete ease without worrying about any geo-restrictions.
How to stream UFC 227 on Kodi
UFC has a large scale of fan following, globally. It is perceived as the most popular mixed martial arts tournament. The problem that arises is that the fans are from all around the world while the event is aired in only specific countries, on specific channels. To make matters more complex, the channels are geo-blocked which means you’re out of luck if you’re not in any one of these countries.
If you stream WWE on Kodi without a VPN, you may end up with a DMCA notice! Hide your Identity with FastestVPN and stream the PPV event live without any fear.
Though why should you miss all the action when you can watch the UFC on Kodi? All you have to do is pair Kodi with a VPN and unblock region-locked channels and content without actually living in any of those countries. The solution is simple and convenient.
The procedure may seem long, but it is simple, really. Here is what you need:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Download the app on the device you are using Kodi on
- Or configure it on Kodi device
- Before you connect your FastestVPN app, change your IP location to UK or US
- Install Planet MMA Add-on on Kodi from Supremacy repository
Enjoy streaming of UFC on Kodi – Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt with complete internet freedom owing to FastestVPN!
How to set up Planet MMA on Kodi
The Planet MMA add-on is by far proven to be the best Kodi add-on to watch UFC 227 on Kodi. Not only can you watch UFC fight but you can also watch movies, TV shows and more. You can also stream UFC Fight Night with this addon. Though when content is geo-restricted (which most of it is) you need FastestVPN to proceed.
To install Planet MMA add-on, you need to add Supremacy repository first. Here is how:
(Heads up: We are using the latest build of Kodi, which is Kodi v17.4 “Krypton”)
- Launch Kodi
- Go to Settings
- Go to File Manager
- Click on Add Source twice (one on the left side)
- Tap “None” and type “http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo” in the field
- Name it “Supremacy” or any name that would be easy to remember
- Click OK
- Return back to home screen and go to Add-ons
- Click on the package installer icon in the top left corner
- Select ‘Install from zip file‘
- Now select ‘Supremacy’ (or any other name you saved it as) folder
- Select the ‘repository.supremacy-1.5‘ file
- Wait for the notification to pop up in the top right corner, stating ‘Add-on Installed’
- Go back and select the packages installer icon and then select ‘Install from repository‘
- Select “Supremacy”
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Select Planet MMA and click on “install”
- Wait for the notification to pop up in the top right corner, stating ‘Planet MMA Add-on Installed‘
- Go to Add-ons and click on Planet MMA to launch it
- Now watch UFC 227 on Kodi
Streaming WWE on Kodi without a PPV Pass is a crime and your ISP might just serve you a DMCA Notice! Stream the event with anonymity using a VPN. Buy VPN now!
The add-on may not run due to geo-restrictions. Simply connect to a Kodi VPN and have it your way. It is advised to run a VPN for Kodi while using Kodi so you cannot be tracked by government or your internet service provider.
Ta-da! You are now done. Planet MMA is installed and all you have to do is wait until the UFC fight night.
To play it safe, use FastestVPN for anonymity and avoid any DMCA notices that may come your way otherwise.
Watch UFC 227 on Kodi Online with UFC Fight Pass Kodi Add-on
The second option to go about it is to watch UFC live on Kodi with UFC Fight Pass add-on. This is not a free hack though. To stream UFC on Kodi with UFC Fight Pass, here is what you need to do:
- Connect to FastestVPN’s US server
- Navigate to UFC Fight Pass and subscribe to an account
- Install the UFC fight Pass Kodi add-on
- Enjoy UFC 227 on Kodi Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt online on Kodi
How to Watch UFC 227 with Fight Pass
- Download the Portse repo and save in a location you can find easily later
- Launch Kodi app and click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner
- Then, go to System Settings. Click on Add-ons
(Do turn on ‘Unknown Sources’ so you are able to install third-party add-ons.)
- Go back to the Kodi home screen, and select Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip File’
- Locate the file you had previously downloaded (Portse repo)
- Click on it to install it
- Wait for the notification to pop up in the top right corner, stating “Portse repo enabled”
- Now select ‘Install from Repo’. Go to ‘Portse repo’ and select ‘Video add-ons’.
- Click on UFC Fight Pass to install it.
- Again, wait for the video add-on enabled notification
- Go back to Kodi home screen and Select Add-on
- Launch UFC Fight Pass and sign in with your account
- Enjoy UFC 227 Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt on Kodi with ease.
Unblock geo-restricted streaming Addons and watch the action live on Kodi using FastestVPN.
Where to Watch UFC 227 Online?
Here’s the list of channels from where you can watch UFC 227.
|United States||Fox Sports 1|
|United Kingdom||BT Sports|
As mentioned, you will need your UFC Fight Pass credentials to watch the live events. You also necessarily need a VPN so you can spoof your location from prying eyes. Bottom line is, whichever method you may prefer out of the two, you definitely need to configure FastestVPNto watch UFC on Kodi.